Fraud Detection and Prevention —The Danger Zone
Experience shows that 90–95 percent of an operation’s fraud detection and prevention blunders are the fault of management. Those holding positions of responsibility do not know how to practice fraud detection and prevention strategies. This lack of knowledge has also significantly reduced the effectiveness of many fraud detection and prevention efforts.
How effective is your operation’s internal fraud detection and prevention strategies? Do you know — REALLY know the correct answers to the following questions?
Did you know:
- that trust—when wrongly bestowed has destroyed thousands of businesses throughout the United States?
- the six devastating fraud detection and prevention mistakes most often made by management?
- what type of warning signals to look for and how to react when you identify one?
- which three factors consistently create the greatest fraud risks in any operation?
- how really vulnerable your operation is to fraud or embezzlement?
- that whenever an incident of fraud occurs, there is a high probability that some manager or supervisor failed to prevent it?
Read this insightful book and you will:
- Change your way of thinking if you believe your operation is not at risk to internal fraud.
- Learn where, why, and how these crimes occur; get an eye-opening look at whom fraudsters really are and discover the most effective ways to defeat them.
- Find out how REALLY vulnerable your operation is to internal fraud or embezzlement.
- Discover a new, smarter method that gives you a unique edge in internal fraud detection and prevention.
Now is not the time to rely on someone else to put into place your operation’s internal fraud detection and prevention safeguards. The risks are simply too great!
When it comes to fraud detection and prevention:
Be informed — learn from this book; Get involved—and . . . YOU will be prepared.
Get informed and buy your copy of Business Fraud: From Trust to Betrayal today!